Entdecken: Poggio Cupro

Restored in the early sixteenth century.
Above the arched entrance to the castle, there is the fresco "Madonna and Child" (1529), attributed to Pier Paolo Agabiti (1470-1540). The church of S. Savior of the century XII together with the castle, was rebuilt in the late fifteenth century; the portal is from 1516 and from the previous century remain the ambo, the tabernacle, the baptismal font, the font, all carved in stone and the fresco depicting San Floriano, found in 1965, is the oldest image of the patron saint of Jesi. The church also contains a painted wooden statue, Christ Died from the first half of the century XVI.